When you’re ready to upload your electronic document:
- Visit HealthCare.gov and log in to your Marketplace account.
- Select your existing application.
- Use the menu on the left side of your screen to click on “Application details.”
- Click the first “Verify” button. There’s one for each issue that you need to resolve. If there’s more than one, work on them one at a time.
- Follow screen instructions to upload your document.
- Click “Select” to choose your document type. Not every type is listed. If you need to upload a document that’s not listed, choose “Other” from the list.
- Click “Select file to upload.” You’ll see your electronic files.
- Click on the electronic file you want to upload. Then click “Open” and wait for your file name to appear on your “Application details” page. This may take a few minutes. If you need to upload another file, use the drop down menu to select the next document type and then click “Select file to upload” again.
- Select “Upload” next to each file that you want to send.
- Select “Take me back” to complete your upload. The “Submitted” button verifies that your upload was successful.
- Select the next “Verify” button, if there is one. Repeat steps 1 – 5 to upload documents for each inconsistency or issue.
If you’re having trouble uploading a document, you should mail copies of your documents. Don’t mail original documents. Make sure to include the printed bar code page that came with your notice. If you don’t have a bar code, include your printed name and the application ID from your notice when you send your documents.